Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Zoo






On Friday, Tiffany and I went to the zoo for her school field trip. As a parent, I was assigned Tiffy and Kylie. Kristen and I had planned on going together with Taylor and any other child she had assigned to her. Turns out she had 4 other kids. Yikes! I know. We made the best of it and resolved to take the group around. After, we learned that bribing (a snack IF they stayed together and listened) the group worked, we had a lot more fun. We got some great pictures and hung out together. It was nice to take a day off work and spend quality time with my daughter. It made me realize that I do wish I had more time in my schedule to spend with her. Well, it was nice for the day since that's all the time I had for now. As you can see from the pictures, the girls were quite the posers for the pics, but had a blast. We'll definitely do it again.

No comments: