Friday, May 9, 2008

What a day!

Finally! After so much time and effort and drama in between, I have fixed my laptop and networked it with my home PC so that I can access the internet wirelessly through my laptop. So, yea!!!

On another note, I'm so glad to be home and not at work. I have been working way too much at ridiculous hours with entirely way too much stress attached. Honestly, if it wasn't for that break I make myself take every day to have lunch with Lesley and Julie, I would probably go postal. Although, any of the 3 of us could probably say that. LOL!

I am lying next to Tiffy as she is watching her Dora movie and I am typing on the internet, and I am again reminded how soon the years pass. Before I realize it, she will have grown up and will be married with kids of her own.

A funny thing happened today, I was on the way home and Tiffy was talking to me when she said, "mom, I'm gonna marry Jayden." I had to laugh. So, I asked her how come. She continued on to say that he's her boyfriend and he said they'd get married someday. So, I said, "so when are you allowedto get married?" She said, "twenty five mom." I had to laugh again. She remembers our conversations very well. Cracks me up the kind of memory she has.

Someday I know that she will look at her child and think the very same type of things that I am thinking now... lol!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I am happy to hear you got your computer fixed. That can be so frustrating!!!! I love Tiff and Jayden they are so cute. I hope you have a great mothers day tomorrtow!