Thursday, May 15, 2008

Do I really want a job?

Today was one of those days where I have to really wonder whether I really like and want my job at all. I am truly geting to the point to where I am starting to ask myself if the pro's outweigh the cons. I think I want to start looking for some type of work where I can work from home. I just don't think I can do this for much longer...

On a slightly different topic, I am so glad that tomorrow is Tiffy's "ZOO DAY" at school. Kristen and I have both taken it off to take our daughters, and it should be a lot of fun with some nice quality time mixed in. So, we'll see how it goes. I am glad I will not be at work dealing withthe drama and can instead spend some much deserved down time with the person that makes all the stupid work stuff seem trivial and helps me put things in perspective.

No comments: