Sunday, May 18, 2008

Nationals Baby!!!





Saturday morning started off at an unnatural hour so that we could get ready for Nationals Competition for dance. It was first supposed to be held at East high, but was changed to West high because High School Musical 4 is being filmed there. Then, they changed it to UVSC because the event had grown too large for West to hold. So, we left the house at 7:30 AM to get to the McKay Events Center in time. Yes, we made it in time! :) It was a tiring event, but luckily we got to leave right after her 2nd dance because of a wedding we had later in the day. I checked later to see how they had done and their Jazz dance took 4th and Lyrical dance took 3rd. I think the girls did awesome and I am so proud of Tiffy for doing so well. I love watching her compete and dance- doing what I love(d) and what she now loves.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Congrats Tiffany!! I bet you did very well. I am surprised to hear that there will be a HS Musical 4. Crazy.